Borderlands Brewing Company turns 11
11+ breweries are getting ready for this party
For years there has been a lot of brewing at the corner of Toole and Seventh Avenue. Now, Borderlands Brewing Company is set to celebrate its 11th anniversary with a block party from noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 9.
In addition to pouring cold pints of their own beer, there will be 11 other local and regional breweries setting up shop outside at 119 E. Toole Ave. Craft beer fans can also expect live music and local food trucks parked around the perimeter.
In the past, other birthday celebrations have sold out quite quickly, so you’ll want to buy your tickets as soon as possible.
General admission tickets are available for $40, which gets you in at 1 p.m. and includes 20 three-ounce beer samples. They also have a VIP ticketwhich gets you early entry at noon, includes 20 three-ounce installments, a commemorative event sticker, and then automatic entry into select raffle giveaways.
Participating breweries and cider houses (other than Borderlands Brewing)
- Bawker Bawker cider house (local)
- Cerveza Marvida (Sonora, Mexico)
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Company (local)
- Dillinger Brewing Company (local)
- Harbottle Brewery (local)
- MotoSonora Brewery (local)
- Pinetop Brewing Company (Pinetop, AZ)
- Ranch Hand Brewing Company (Eloy, Arizona)
- Walter Station Brewing Company (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Tombstone Brewing Company (Tombstone, Arizona)
Borderlands Brewing Company is located at 119 E. Toole Ave. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit iloveborderlands.com.