WeldWerks Brewing Company – Sales Representative – Denver West – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
Job title: Commercial
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Colorado Sales Manager
Wage scale: $42,000 – $50,000
Who we are:
WeldWerks Brewing is a fast-growing, locally owned and operated craft brewery in historic downtown Greeley, Colorado. We execute our unique and original product line with the highest quality ingredients, a state-of-the-art brewing system and the latest brewing practices. Our core values include a dedication to quality, honest transparency, sincere candour, operational autonomy and personal growth. We strongly believe that these five core values are essential for our team members to thrive and grow. In 2021 our people have recognized us as a great place to work and in 2022 we are targeting significant growth opportunities.
Check out this role:
Our sales team is the champion of our brand. Like our “Dialed-in Beer” mantra, they continually strive to better understand who our customers are, what products excite them, and where we can execute our brand strategy to create compelling experiences.
At the heart of our sales philosophy is the delivery of unparalleled quality beer and superior service throughout the customer experience. Our key relationships are craft-centric bars, upscale restaurants, and carefully selected liquor stores. We supplement these touchpoints with participation in local festivals, promotions, and a team-wide concerted effort for ongoing account training and engagement.
First and foremost, we’re looking for teammates who are passionate about craft beer and the craft beer movement. We need you to believe and understand the product you are selling! Although we have successfully built a strong reputation in Colorado, we need your skills to help us take our sales strategies to the next level by building our brand and maintaining our reputation. We are a trusted and open brewery, we don’t micromanage and we want feedback, ideas and feedback. We will only remain a dynamic and fast-growing company because of the people we hire.
It is essential that our team members go the extra mile in terms of ability and desire. We need people who naturally possess a true owner/operator mentality that will contribute to our long-term success. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic person who is delighted to join us to compose in our brewery to be the best possible!
As a Denver West Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain engagement with accounts and your territory:
- Provide accounts with frequent and consistent communications and in-person visits
- Provide training and education to account staff
- Speed up the resolution of account issues or complaints
- Participate in community events and festivals
- Identify strategic and effective growth opportunities:
- Maximize point-of-sale exposure in every account
- Apply product placement strategy and perform routine quality checks
- Identify and open new account opportunities
- Implement marketing programs such as promotions, hand sales and takeovers
- Effectively track all major sales-related systems and applications:
- Ensure customer accounts are maintained responsibly
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Manage and maintain account data
- Implement territory-specific strategies and work with the CO Sales Manager to formulate data-driven forecasts
Details about our ideal candidate:
- Skill and knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience (selling craft beer preferred)
- In-depth knowledge and passion for craft beer and the brewing industry (Cicerone certification a plus)
- Strong skill in developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts
- Good understanding of communication channels and expectations
- Solid knowledge of inventory management
- Moderate proficiency in CRM systems and Google Apps
- Moderate knowledge of KPIs and sales reports
- Personal skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively with customers, management and colleagues
- Remain calm under pressure or in the face of difficult problems
- Maintain strong relationships with external groups and suppliers
- Supervisory Skills:
- Uses independent action to set goals and decide how to proceed
- Tasks are given in the form of general objectives or areas of responsibility
- Hours, travel and physical requirements:
- Must be 21 years old
- Work weekends, evenings and events (local and regional)
- Working in a standing position for long periods
- Must live in the territory for which the representative is responsible
- Clean Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR) and no prior DUIs
Social advantages :
We’re hiring for a full-time position, which includes a 401(k) retirement plan, paid sick and vacation days, training opportunities, and, of course, plenty of free beers. Full-time employees are also entitled to comprehensive health care benefits, which include 100% coverage for paid employees and 50% coverage of premiums for coverage with dependents. Beyond that, we have many other perks and opportunities to share when hiring that make working on our team all the more exciting.
The statements above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor to be a list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the work.
WeldWerks is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.