Sierra Nevada Brewing Company – Colorado Mountain Region Sales Manager – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
Sierra Nevada Brewery
Apply for a job
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for execution within key onsite and offsite accounts by increasing sales and market share through product distribution, display execution and promotion in the mountainous region of Colorado. This position will focus on the retail execution of the Sierra Nevada brands as well as our Beyond Beer portfolio. The Regional Sales Manager will spend approximately 90% of their time on retail execution. Preference will be given to candidates from Eagle and Summit counties.
What will you do
- Tap into the existing account base in the area to gain new distribution, execute promotional activities and increase market share
- Solicit new business to increase volume/distribution/share in assigned area
- Identify retail opportunities and sell/execute those opportunities
- Ensure proper merchandising of products and point of sale materials in the area and according to our brand standards
- Drive sales by maintaining/increasing shelf coverings and positioning
- Merchandise and service accounts to brand standards, including our Q/A measures – POS cleaning, stock rotation, checking code dates, packaging repair/replacement, etc.
- Identify quality issues in the field and report them using appropriate procedures (Formstack forms, Keg Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)).
- Coordinate events and promotions to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Organize staff trainings, beer tastings and other events as needed
- Execute monthly national account opportunities: onsite and offsite: secure displays, ensure placement, fill gaps, verify quality and POS support; Coordinate with the wholesaler on national account mandates; Provide feedback to National Accounts team on what is working in retail and challenges
Please apply if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Marketing or any combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been acquired
- 2 years of B2B sales experience required
- Ability to learn and apply a thorough knowledge of state and federal liquor laws
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve company business plan objectives; including volume, distribution and profitability
- Driver’s license with a driving record free of any major offenses within the last three years upon hire
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for a job