Great Divide Brewing Company – Sales Representative – Colorado Springs – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
Great Divide Brewing Company
Apply for this position
Great Divide Brewing Company is an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado. We’ve been an independent brewery in the heart of downtown for 28+ years. We seek to build our team with people who are passionate about beer, have a positive work ethic and can bring creative ideas to the table. Candidates must align with company values and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers. The main purpose of sales representatives is to work with our distribution partners to increase the availability and visibility of Great Divide brands in the marketplace. Together we will continue to grow our brand and our customer base. This position is essential to representing our team and our culture at Great Divide, allowing consumers to connect with us. As they say, Great Minds Drink Alike!
- Colorado Springs and surrounding area – specific territory to be determined by manager.
- Increase overall distribution.
- Improve overall visibility and awareness.
- Work closely with our distributor to become an extension of their sales force
- Manage accounts with the goal of gaining new distribution and increasing the sell-through rate through promotional activities and consumer awareness.
- Daily CRM reports and summary communication from distributors
- Weekly communication including the plan for the week and a summary of the previous week’s achievements, including promotional activity.
- Participate in quarterly wholesaler business planning meetings.
- Track the execution of all sales programs, including posting survey accounts and executing distribution.
- Visit a minimum of 40 accounts per week.
- Work with the distributor’s sales force at least twice a month
- Weekly Activation – two promotions per week in onsite or offsite channels
- Attend events and sponsorships including account resets, tap takeovers, tastings, beer dinners and festivals.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they are self-sufficient and have strong organizational skills.
- This position requires a great work ethic, a strong passion for good beer, knowledge of breweries and beer styles, and the ability to grow Great Divide’s business at the retail and distributor level.
- Must be able to lift 35 lb boxes and maneuver and place 160 lb drums.
- Applicants must reside in the Colorado Springs area.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of experience and relevant education required.
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience in the beer/beverage industry preferred.
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays as needed to support sales activities.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must maintain professionalism while working in environments with dripping beer taps.
- This position requires computer knowledge and good use of the Microsoft Office suite and VIP
- Must have a basic understanding and use of sales skills, and the ability to speak articulately, succinctly and professionally.
- Basic understanding of the three-tier system
- Comply with all company policies and procedures ensuring that all activities are conducted in accordance with local, state and federal laws
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- The ability to understand the market planning process for craft beer sales is essential.
- Long car journeys are necessary.
- Company car provided
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid vacation
- Paid vacation
- Weekly beer allowance
Please send your completed cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] with Colorado Springs Sales in the subject line before 07/29/2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Great Divide Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin national or ancestry, marital status, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.
Salary range: $50,000 to $60,000 per year with bonus potential.
Apply for this position