Door County Brewing Company – WI – General Manager – Taproom – Door County Brewing and Hacienda Beer Co. – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
Door County Brewery
Apply for this position
GM Collaborative and Leader Wanted in Door County, WI.
We are looking for a Taproom General Manager for our well-known team at Door County Brewing and Hacienda Beer Co..
Relocation and departure accommodation available as part of the benefits of this position.
Apply for this leadership role knowing that you will be working with an experienced operations team that will provide vision and direction to all departments of the business. We’ll also ask you to work in tandem with our brewery team and kitchen manager to create unique flavors, tastings and pairings.
* You have a strong passion for hospitality excellence and are exceptionally thorough.
* You are resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests with a calm and professional attitude.
*For at least 3 years, as a Manager, you have been a key ingredient in the success of a brasserie and a taproom.
* Experience in food sales or in a full-service, high-volume bar and restaurant is a plus.
* You have an advanced knowledge and understanding of the financial aspects of dining room and brewery business operations.
*The ideal candidate should naturally radiate warmth and sincere hospitality in a leadership role.
* Achieve and exceed financial and profitability objectives.
* Oversee inventory, quality and safety.
* Responsible for payroll and time management.
* Responsible for employee relations.
* Manage the establishment while respecting our standards of excellence and hospitality.
* Establish and develop community relationships.
* Opportunities for career growth.
* Competitive salary + performance bonuses.
* Medical and dental insurance.
* 401K plan with company correspondence.
* Paid vacation.
Ultimately, we are looking to employ someone who has a passion for good craft beer and food served with care and consistency.
As part of our management team, we will offer you the opportunity to be part of two growing breweries and a bar in an environment that will allow for personal and professional development.
If you think this describes you and describes an environment in which you would be a good candidate, please send your CV and we will set up an appointment if there is a match.
Apply for this position