Coronado Brewing Company – 3 Open Account Manager Positions – Southern California – BevNET.com Beverage Industry Jobs
Coronado Brewing Company Job Offer: Hiring 3 New Brewery Representatives at SoCal (Multiple Positions)
Locations per opening:
- San diego, california
- Inland Empire, California
- Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Sales Director – SoCal
The Coronado Brewing Company continues to grow rapidly and has immediate openings for people who are motivated, ambitious and ready to make a difference. Qualified candidates should be outgoing, goal-oriented, and have a passion for the craft brewing industry. In this dynamic role, you will be an ambassador for our great beer, help establish and maintain professional sales relationships with wholesalers and consumers, and become a champion of quality assurance in the market.
Ideal candidates will reside in each of the fields below for each of the three open brewery representative positions.
- San Diego Brewery Representative – Must reside in San Diego County
- Inland Empire Brewery Representative – Must reside in Riverside or San Bernardino County
- Los Angeles Brewery Representative – Must reside in LA County – Preferred residence in the San Gabriel or San Fernando Valleys.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Market development:
- Achieve specified account goals
- Develop new accounts and maintain current accounts within the industry.
- Communication with retail accounts regarding brand awareness, pricing, inventory, events, etc.
- Familiarize yourself with all the key decision makers or influencers in your market
- Work with distributors on a weekly basis, plan / attend promotions / staff trainings, find new bottles and placement plans with regional accounts. Visit a minimum of 10+ accounts per day. Strong desire to be at the market late at night.
- Conduct training for waiters / bartenders, beer tastings and evening promotions
- Distributor / Market knowledge:
- Develop “Preferred Supplier Status” with the Distributor by being recognized as one of the Distributor’s top vendor representatives based on their contribution to the growth and prosperity of Coronado Brewing Company and Distributor businesses
- Knowledge of key people within the distributor (s) such as owner, president / general manager, sales manager, supervisors, sales reps, merchandising manager, event coordinator, sales manager operations, the editorial director and the receptionist
- Develop an understanding of how the following are done: point-of-sale orders, sample collection and billing, trip planning, schedule merchant account visits for specialty outlets and large displays, basic policies for processing distributor invoices, receiving monthly sales reports, scheduling time for weekly / monthly sales meetings and how sales reps and supervisors are compensated
- Know the prices of all Coronado Brewing Company products as well as the general prices of the top five craft and imported beer competitors in the market
- Know the key people and product line of the top five local brewing companies in the market
- Develop lists of market profile targets
- Partner with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received and business grows in accounts
- Skills / Experience Required (but not limited to):
- Must reside in the specific geographic area indicated in the âJob Summaryâ section above
- Desire to pursue a career in sales
- 1-2 years of experience in beverage sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of the local market.
- Very motivated with an assertive and confident personality
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of the company, its history and its product offerings
- Great judgment and professional maturity
- General knowledge of the brewing process
- General knowledge of the market share and product offerings of the top five US craft beer and import companies, as well as the top four US brewers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to master the sales process
- Knowledge of distributor operations, knowing how to work with distributors and understanding how to work with different business channels
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to work flexible hours / days including weekend events
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Administrative ability to regularly meet minimum business administrative requirements such as expense reports, monthly summaries, monthly calendar, budget management, daily email responses, weekly call reports, etc. .
- Must have a clean driving record (motor vehicle records checks will be performed on applicants)
- Ability to frequently lift and move crates of beer
- Ability to climb, kneel and stoop to organize and display the point of sale frequently
Compensation: CBC offers competitive salary, bonus, benefits, car allowance. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. All applications must include salary requirements.
If you are interested and qualified, please attach a resume, cover letter and salary requirements, and please specify which Open Brewery Representative position you are applying for in the subject line, and send to [email protected]
Apply for this job